Monday 23 March 2009

Let there be light

This is the first time I have thought about blogging, so I guess I should tell you a little about me.

Im from England, Crazy on all things involving my sewing machine!! I am currently trying to finish off a grandmothers garden patchwork quilt that I started when I was 14. Thanks to my Grandparents who got me hooked. I love quite a few different crafts, these also include cross stitch, card making and scrapbooking, and will try and encourage anyone around me to give it ago as well)

I am training to be a textiles Teacher at secondary level, and am loving passing my sewing knowledge onto the new generation and seeing their excitement at creating things.

Im actually at school at the moment, so will post some photo's when I get home of some things I have made recently.

Much love
Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Louise, and welcome to blogging! As a teacher you are familiar with sharing the love for sewing. I think blogging is a lot of the same thing, sharing ideas and projects, getting inspired and trying something new.... I have to tell you I really appreciated your very kind comment on my blog. I started blogging a little more than a year ago. Since then, I have seen so many great ideas an learned so much. There is also a lot of nice people out there, and sharing and commenting each others work is a lot of fun. Congratulations on starting your blog. Have a lot of fun!!!
    ; ) Marit

    ReplyDelete