Tuesday 19 May 2009

Long Time no see

Well its been ages since I last posted anything.

So quick up date. I have a brand new job, is absolutely perfect and I get a house with it as well. Can't wait to start but Have to wait until September, its at an amazing school in Essex. Working with a very friendly team. And I have even had the opportunity to meet one of my classes already!!! Im so pleased.

Unfortunatly this means I haven't had quite as much time as I would have liked on quilting projects but I do have several new projects to post about, but unfortunately I dont have time to right now, as soon as I do I will let you all know.

I have been teaching my year 9 (14 year Old) pupils how to do patchwork and quilting. Hoping to get them as "quilt-fingered" (just like green fingered but for quilts) as I am. I will try and get photographs of their efforts to post here once they have finished.

So just as long as you are all sure Im still alive.

MissOakden

No comments:

Post a Comment