Wednesday 18 April 2012

My little family

Over the weekend Filofax tweeted to see the family of Filofaxes that we have, this was the first time I have ever thought of my Filofaxes as a collection.



This is the first time I have ever seen all my Filofaxes together. I think I have a problem!!! I blame all the amazing enablers on twitter and philofaxy.

These are the filofaxes that I currently use:



Starting at the top, I am playing with a mini Filofax (not sure the feeling is mutual though I'm falling out of love already) then we have my much seen and much loved personal butterfly Filofax (which I am hoping to replace at the philofaxy meet up in 38 days)
Then my aqua chameleon a5 Filofax that I use for union work, this was the easiest and simplest Filofax to set up as this only has lined paper for my notes from conferences and meetings.

The bottom is my graphic a5 zipped Filofax, I love this one sooo much, it's my teacher planner and I wouldn't change a single thing about it. Sometime soon I promise I will blog about my set up to this, especially as I have made a personal diary with help from Ray.

I hope your Filofax family is as well developed as mine, oh and I'm waiting for a new delivery any day now, sooo excited. About a new pocket adelphi coming to me and some special snoopy inserts coming all the way from Japan - I aim to have this set up as my personal and VERY fun filofax.

3 comments:

  1. Being a teacher, I would love to see an indepth post concerning your teacher planner Filofax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes please post about your teacher file. I used to have a cheap plastic A5 file as my planner and loved it. I do supply at the moment but when I get back full time I have plans......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Louise,
    I love your blog since I´ve noticed it upon Ray´s blog!
    I´m a teacher, too, and I´m also using a A5 Filofax for my school planning! (And created my own diary and lists - as you can see on my blog http://filo-manie.blogspot.de/2012/04/at-work.html and http://filo-manie.blogspot.de/2012/04/nachtrag-at-work.html )
    I´m always on spot to get new ideas, so I´m curious to see how you set up yours!!!
    I´ve already learned from you to take an extra Organizer for the conference scripts!
    Thank you! :-)
    Renate

    ReplyDelete