Sunday 23 February 2014

Week 8 - A busy Week

Wow!!! This week has been pretty non stop. 
I'm proud to say on Sunday night I have finished the week. No doubt there will be a few minor tweaks as time goes on (including cutting my week 8 title) but I'm super happy with this one.

I decided fairly early on that I would highly embellish this week as it's a holiday for me and this week my Freckled Fawn embellishment kit arrived (I'd love to say I used most of the elements before the next one arrives)

Although the bottom left looks dark in this photo there is actually a photograph there. 
Due to being busy I've ended up doing a fair bit of journaling onto the photographs using dies to cut some project life cards up. 

Front of insert. The top row has all been cut using my cricut and matches the card I made my parents for their anniversary. 


A big surprise for me this week visiting the Cath Kidston outlet store near my parents took up an entire side of the insert (with a couple of filler cards) 


It took me ages to work out how to journal on the top right card! I didn't want a plain card journaled on so I ended up die cutting this banner from amber project life cards and journaling onto that. 

I'm so pleased how this weeks turned out. And I super proud that I'm keeping up to date because I know this week is going to be a really tough week and I won't have time to complete it. I fell behind last week and only completed that yesterday, I didn't enjoy that and don't want it to happen again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment